Pro Plates Contest | Kraft Hockeyville
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you can't find an answer to your question below, please check out the Official Rules or fill out the contact form to get in touch with our customer care team.
- Q. How do I enter without making a purchase?
- A. You may request an entry via mail-in. Here's how:
On a plain piece of paper, clearly print your full name, complete mail address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and the following statement "I accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules" with your signature underneath, plus a hand-written essay (100 words minimum, 500 words maximum) telling us why you feel you should attend a 2020 Stanley Cup® Final game.
Once complete, mail your entry and essay in an envelope with sufficient postage addressed to:
Kraft Hockeyville Pro Plates
c/o Kraft Heinz Foodservice Marketing
95 Moatfield Drive
Don Mills, ON M3B 3L6
All mail-ins must be postmarked within the contest period and received by April 20, 2020. Please see the complete details in the Official Rules.
- Q. What are the prizes?
- A. THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: A trip for two to a 2020 Stanley Cup® Final game
- Round-trip coach-class airfare
- Two (2) nights' hotel accommodations in the host city
- Two (2) tickets to the game
- $500 spending money
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a winner?
- A. We'll contact you via the email or phone number you provided upon registration or mail-in to let you know on or around May 1, 2020.
Winners will need to respond within three (3) business days to claim the prize, so stay tuned and be sure to check your spam folder just in case.
- Q. How many PIN codes can I enter?
- A. You can enter up to ten (10) valid PIN codes, and receive up to ten (10) contest entries throughout the promotion period. March 1 — April 30, 2020.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
If you're having trouble entering a code, be sure you're entering it exactly as it appears on the card or try entering it without any spaces or dashes.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.